Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And I Can Chew Gum Too

Happy New Year!

Most times the holidays are slow for tech support. Mainly because a majority of the office takes so much time off. I walked into the exception. Right off the bat, the phone rings and it's someone with a virus infected PC. I connect and start the scans when the phone rings again. Now it's someone having trouble in Excel. No sooner do I get connected to that user when my email goes off. There's an annoying alarm going off in the server room. It turns out one of the server's hard drives has failed. I call tech support to open a case for the server and while I'm on the phone I finish helping the Excel user. Next I have to go into the server room to try and fix the dead hard drive, but I check on the virus scan first. It's done and requires a reboot.

Give me about 10 tennis balls and I'll keep them all up in the air. The funny thing is by the time I finish with everything it's 10AM. Time's fun when you're having flies.

No comments:

Here's your sign...